Christmas Ornaments: Brightening Any Christmas Tree

September 02, 2013 16 Comments A+ a-

Merry Christmas!! Yeah I know, it's only the 2nd of day of September and I'm completely excited for Christmas!

Christmas starts early in the Philippines, as soon as "BER" months (SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER)  step in, you could already hear Christmas songs on TV and radio stations. I'm not kidding and this only shows how we love Christmas.

I guess, It's never too early to think about Christmas for I know some people who start their Christmas list  and some even put up their Christmas trees as early October. For this year, I'm not yet decided on what color theme I'll have for my Christmas tree ornaments but all I know is that I am excited for Christmas to come.

Nothing beats the happiness Christmas can give to almost anyone. Families are getting together, sharing love and gifts and spreading Holiday spirits to each other. Putting up the Christmas tree for some is a way of family bonding. Kids can help decorate the tree and these hand-painted radko christmas ornaments at christmas place are pretty much colorful and would brighten any Christmas tree.

Whatever tradition you have during Christmas, there's no doubt that Christmas is the most festive events every year.

16 comments

Write comments
jane
September 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM delete

i am so excited to celebrate xmas! though celebrating it away from my family in philippines is very sad but anyway we dont celebrate xmas really because of our religion. Also weather in austrlia will be darn hot on decemeber would love to buy some Xmas tree for my daughter

Admin
September 3, 2013 at 6:51 AM delete

Hope you can go back home to spend Christmas here again!

Verns
September 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM delete

Yeah, the morning I woke up to september 1 the first song I heard was Pasko na sinta ko, time really fly so fast it's Christmas once again. Merry Christmas then :)

September 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM delete

It's more fun to celebrate Christmas in the Philippines, wish I can be there!

mtrguanlao
September 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM delete

So beautiful! These ornaments will surly make our Christmas tree look so stunning!

Nova S
September 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM delete

Those ornaments are indeed the glittering of the Christmas tree, good choices of ornaments there, they are indeed pretty.

September 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM delete

Oh! christmas is fast approaching before you knew it. How I wish to go home in my hometown this year but I know it is so impossible.

Travel Quest
September 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM delete

There's always something in Christmas that makes me happy. I dont know if its the decorations or the Christmas song itself. Your post remind me of I need to start shopping soon :)

Lainy
September 4, 2013 at 2:38 AM delete

It feels good to feel the September breeze and I used to look forward for December for the usual family gatherings, not to mention the Yearend bonuses. LOL!

Jane and I both have the same religion. But it doesn't stop us from celebrating the essence of Christmas which is loving and caring on a daily basis.

betchai
September 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM delete

oh, thanks for reminding me of "ber"ry Christmas Jenn, almost forgot Christmas is near, very near! I love decorating for Christmas, makes the atmosphere at home looks more joyous, but the celebrations, nothing like in the Philippines. :(

papaleng
September 4, 2013 at 5:57 AM delete

Wow! Christmas on the way na naman. And start na for people to prepare their Christmas list. And this includes,needs to set up the Christmas Tree. Lucky for us, we have na our Tree ready.

Mari Bella
September 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM delete

These are beautiful, I promise we will be making something like this for our classroom.

Race
September 4, 2013 at 3:55 PM delete

Celebration of Christmas in the Philippines is such a festive event and it starts early too. Though we don't celebrate it the usual way we do some gift giving also. I'm excited with the season especially that it's my birth month also.

Cheerful
September 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM delete

Christmas tree is something that we always make sure we have every Yuletide Season even if Christmas celebration is not widely celebrated in two Buddhist country that we live. I always put it up even if we go home for holiday and I wish we can go again this year. :) Nothing beats Christmas in Philippines plus my kids loves it! And these ornaments are really lovely...

lencilicious
September 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM delete

After Halloween , I'll start decorating our house. I remember in the Philippines that as early as September, shops and malls are decorated already.

Riza
September 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM delete

Christmas is coming to town soon! These ornaments are really needed!

The Ferber Method - An In-depth Look

The Ferber Method was invented by Dr Richard Ferber as a means of helping babies soothe themselves to sleep after crying. He explained more ...