Halloween Costumes for Girls

September 10, 2012 10 Comments A+ a-

Halloween is one of the most celebrated event in many parts of the world and not only adults get to dress up and have some fun. Kids and even babies take part on this celebration and they are even cuter when you dress them up with something different that can raise curiosity and liking by many people.  I remember taking our nieces and nephews when they are still kids on Halloween costume parties on different malls in the Metro and to see them excited to get their treats are priceless. A nephew even won in a Halloween costume contest where he wore a “KAPRE” mask made by my older brother.

These days, Halloween costumes need not to be scary at all for anyone can wear any theme.

Are you joining any Halloween costume party this year and what theme do you have in mind?

Here are just some of the Halloween costumes for kids that I found at ETSY.com.

Wonder Woman Halloween Costume Toddler Girls  Medium 4T through size 7
Super Hero costumes by: etsy.com/shop/SweetLaylaKays

Baby -Children Girls Superwoman Halloween Costume SmallMedium  Captain America Tutu Outfit with Shield

Red Pirate skull tutu Halloween costume and Purple Pirate skull tutu Halloween costume by: etsy.com/shop/primafashions

Custom Boutique Red Pirate skull tutu Halloween costume 2t

Pirate costume 12 Custom Boutique purple  Pirate skull tutu Halloween costume

10 comments

Write comments
Mtrguanlao
AUTHOR
September 13, 2012 at 4:17 AM delete

I love the costumes,especially the one with the logo of Captain America,hehe!

September 13, 2012 at 5:50 AM delete

nope. i haven't tried any halloween nor costume party yet.. but i would love to with a witch costume one that has pointed hat and a broom.. ha ha

Alex
AUTHOR
September 13, 2012 at 7:44 AM delete

I like the captain america cheer leader costume - they look sexy ;)

Ria C
AUTHOR
September 13, 2012 at 4:22 PM delete

How cute! Few more weeks and people will be cramming the costume stores or Halloween supplies shop for great and fun attires. Love those super-hero themed costumes!

papaleng
AUTHOR
September 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM delete

We don't do with this Halloween stuff nevertheless nice costumes to pick from. I like the Superman get-up.

Rovie
AUTHOR
September 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM delete

Haven't thought of any theme or costume for me yet ...

Those costumes are so cute and not scary at all. I can't wait to dress up my little girl for the Halloween...

September 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM delete

that's beautiful costume.I am still looking a halloween dress for my daughter.

September 14, 2012 at 3:56 AM delete

super cute Halloween costumes... imma buy zachy his own costume for the holidays too.. :)

cheers!

emzkie
AUTHOR
September 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM delete

oh im so excited for this year Halloween, i got my own costume already. he he he... i like that first kids costume. its very cute. do they have for boys?

Algene
AUTHOR
September 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM delete

Lovely and cute costumes! Halloween parties make the little ones excited

The Ferber Method - An In-depth Look

The Ferber Method was invented by Dr Richard Ferber as a means of helping babies soothe themselves to sleep after crying. He explained more ...