Monday, January 30, 2012
So, I've been pinterest-ing almost everyday because it gives me so much ideas that I can use or dream about. This kitchen is to die for and I wanted our to look like this. Though it is very impossible for us to have this, well it'll be in my dream list. This summer, I'm set to have our living room, my room and the kitchen repainted. I wanted a white paint but mom ws quick to dis-agree on that and just wanted to just have a beige one. Hmmmm... I want white wahh!!
Anyway, I also need to look for some new door kick plates that we also need. I'm just excited on our upcoming mini-house makeover soon for it also the time to purge some things inside my room and the rest of the house. It'll be also a major house cleaning
I’ve been wanting to try nail art these past few days because I saw my sister doing it for fun. She has lots of nail art stuff that she bought online and at their local store and I think she is hooked and addicted to it since she is buying kits from time to time already.
Anyway, while looking for designs that I wanted to be done on my nails, I’ve found these crazy nail art designs pnline and I could not help but to be amazed on the craftsmanship and the craziness of the designer.
Here are just some of them.
Wow! as much as I wanted to have nail art n my nails, I don’t think I want these designs ..hehe
Friday, January 27, 2012
Finding the Right Lender Matters
Different lenders offer different types of loans so it's important to understand what your lender offers. For example, your bank might offer limited loans while another lender, such as Great Plains Loan, might offer more options.
It's Important to Know the Different Types of Loans
There are several different factors to consider when getting a loan.
- Consider how much you want to put down. Some loans will let you put down 5 percent or less. You might even find a lender that offers no money down. Keep in mind that if you put down less than 20 percent, you will more likely have to have your mortgage guaranteed by some sort of outside third-party. This could be a private mortgage insurer, the Veterans Administration, or the Federal Housing Administration.
- You should also consider your credit when looking for the best loan for your situation. Ask your lender which type of loan works best with your current credit situation.
- Remember there are special loans for first-time buyers. Many people think that presenting themselves as a first-time buyer means you have never owned property before. This is not always true. In many state programs, this term also refers to individuals who have not owned property during the past three years. The benefit of this type of loan is that it often comes with smaller down-payments and interest rates that are below-market.
You Must Have Your Documentation in Order
Paperwork is never fun, but with a bit of preparation, getting your loan doesn't have to become a nightmare. Get the following paperwork in order, and your loan process will most likely run smoothly:
- Get a copy of your monthly wages. Gather up all your pay stubs for the month for each wage earner in the household. If you are self-employed, bring photocopies and records of the previous month's income.
- Gather your tax forms. You will need to show proof of the past two years' federal tax returns. You might also have to show copies of the W-2s for these years.
- Offer banking information. Provide copies of the past three statements from all your accounts: checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, etc. You will also have to show all your credit card information and proof of other debts.
- Obtain a copy of your credit score.
- Collect information on the house you wish to purchase. Some lenders might want information on the new property.
Knowing these three steps — finding the right lender, knowing your loan options, and collecting the proper paperwork — you will be well on your way to purchasing your dream home.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Mrs. Fields® Cookie Basket - 60 Nibblers
Monday, January 23, 2012
Some store fixtures that are necessary in a clothing store.
Starting your own business can be challenging which is why it is better to start a business that you are passionate about. If you are one of those who has a flair for fashion and clothing, having your own clothing store just might be the perfect business for you.
However, there are lots of details that you need to think about to ensure that you end up with a store that has a high success potential. Among the little details you need to choose are store fixtures like those that you can get from ClassicStoreFixtures.com. They may seem too trivial and small for them to matter but choosing the right ones will mean a lot to your customers.
Before you go and start buying clothes for your clothing store, below are some fixtures that you are very important for your store to have.
· Racks. A clothing store is not complete without garment racks. These store fixtures are the key to showcasing your products and maintaining their excellent condition. Choose clothing racks that are sturdy and durable but easy to assemble and use. Aside from these, make sure that the clothing rack you will choose is well-designed and looks very presentable alongside the garments that you are selling.
· Display Cases. Most clothing stores also sell accessories to make it easier for customers to come up with a complete look. Make sure that you make these accessories visible by placing them in glass displays cases or jewelry displays. Aside from allowing your customers to see and appreciate these products, you also secure them from getting lost or stolen.
· Mannequins. The best way to showcase a particular outfit or style is to make use of mannequins. You can find some used mannequins for sale in old clothing stores which you may use for the meant time if you are just starting up. You do not need a lot; you just need a pair or two that you can place right by your display window.
· Shelves. It is almost impossible to hang all your items on clothing racks so the next best thing is to make use of shelves for items that do not get wrinkled easily such as cotton shirts and jeans. Shelves are also great for storing your stocks so that they do not crowd your display area.
· Hangers. These are as essential as clothing racks because you cannot have one without the other. Choose hangers that are durable and can maintain the form of the clothes well. You can choose from several types of hangers such as wooden hangers, fabric padded hangers, and plastic hangers. You can also get hangers with clips so you can hang pants, slacks, and skirts.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Are you trying to hide your weapon from the general public? Here are just a few tips for buying concealed carry clothing. 1. Consider Your G...